Special session “Industrial Engineering in Industry 4.0”
Since the publication of the main idea of the industry 4.0 in 2011, it presents a new challenge for industrial companies that desire to move to the fourth stage and take advantage from the fourth industrial revolution technologies.
Based mainly on cyber physical systems (CPS), internet of things (IOT), internet of services, the industry 4.0 allows to the industrial companies to be more competitive, more efficient and more flexible. These advanced information technologies and automation can be used at the shop floor as well as the decision level. Consequently, the manufacturing processes as well as the operational management tools must be adapted to the industry 4.0 context.
The objective of this special session is to discuss new contributions as well as the scientific challenges related to the application/ integration of industry 4.0 technologies in the manufacturing environment, especially in the operations management and manufacturing processes.
Suitable topics include -but are not limited to- the following:
- Reliability and maintenance 4.0
- Supply chain and Logistics 4.0
- Operational excellence 4.0: quality, lean, …
- Proactive and predictive management in manufacturing
- integrated production planning and control
- production optimization
- Advanced Manufacturing
Paper Submission: August 30th, 2020.
Acceptance Notification: September 26, 2020.
Camera-ready Submission: October 10, 2020.
Author registration: From September 26 to October 15, 2020.
Authors should submit a paper (3 to 6 pages length) describing their original unpublished work in the topics related to the symposium.
ISAECT2020 requieres the usage of the IEEE templates in Microsoft Word (US Letter) and LaTeX format that can be found:
Authors are invited to submit their papers in PDF format only by using the submission interface of the Symposium (EasyChair), August 15th, 2020 at the latest.
For uploading their papers, authors must create an account on the submission interface of the Symposium after which they will receive an ID and a password for every submitted paper .
- Anas Chafi, University of Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdellah,
- Mohammed El Hammoumi, University of Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdellah
- Mohamed Lamrini, University of Sidi Mohammed Ben Abdellah
- Mohammed Saddoune, University Hassan II
- Adiba El Bouzekri El Idrissi, University Chouaib Doukkali
- Badr Dekkak, Cadi Ayyad University
- Hafida Bouloiz, Ibn Zohr University